Updates on AquaVertigo 2023
It’s been two years since I’ve posted to the blog. Here’s where things stand at the moment:
- I’ve been working on old and new ideas with playtesting and revisions towards publishing more of the creative work.
- I did the layout for the first two books for Arium: Create and Arium: Discover.
- I filed AquaVertigo, LLC as a legal business.
- I opened an itch.io store and published NetWhere in November, 2022. And I’ve sold copies of it.
- I’ve been working with another designer friend, Jason, on some podcasts, Gameways and we’re getting our episodes edited and published.
- I’ve been reading, listening, playing, and running other games (some as actual plays) within the Open Hearth Gaming Community, via Discord servers, Games on Demand at Gen Con Online, Forge Midwest, and of course Corridor Games on Demand here locally with monthly meetups and at Gamicon.
- I revised the website for AquaVertigo.com.
- I launched a Patreon page, August 2023, and have been working to connect on various social media platforms in the wake of Twitter’s demise.
- I’m getting my game designs organized towards more accountability and focus on progress with some of them.
I look forward to sharing the creative work in the coming months. Feel free to ask questions and continue the conversation as well.